We collect the Lavender at carefully selected, nearly untouched places in the Algarve. Lavender stoechas essential oil has a sweet, floral, warm and fresh aroma.
Examples of use
Lavender stoechas has antibacterial and anitviral properties. It may help with the treatment of colds and coughs.
Use 4-5 drops in an oil burner or vaporiser to refresh rooms. The essential oil can help with several skin problems like unclean skin, acne or eczemas.
Do not use undiluted directly on skin. Do not use during pregnancy.
|Shipping weight:||0,06 Kg|
|Botanical Name:||Lavandula stoechas|
|Plant part:||Leaves and flowers|
|Country of origin:||Portugal|
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H371: May cause damage to organs.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.