Lemon verbena has its orgin in South America, nowadays it's cultivated in Southern Europ and North Africa.
Leaves and little branches were used for the steam destillation of the essential oils. The essential oil has fresh and fine scent without being obtrusive.
Effects of Lemon Verbena Oil
Used in an oil burner, it has a relaxing or stimulating effect, depending on the dosage. A higher dose stimulates concentration during intellectual work, lower dosed it is calming and relaxing.
It has an refreshing and regenerating effect on the skin. Just blend a shower gel with some drops.
Effects on skin / Application
- Oily Skin
- Weak connective tissue
Mental effects / Application
- Lack of motivation
- Nervous exhaustion
- Stress symptoms
Lemon Verbena is used in obstetrics. The essential oil shall not be used during pregnancy.
Do not use on skin, when skin is exposed to the sun.
5ml Lemon Verbena essential oil bottled in 10ml bottles
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Botanical Name:||Aloysia citrodora|
|Plant part:||Leaves and branches|
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P405: Store locked up.