Myrtle Essential Oil from wild harvesting in the Algarve. The fresh, aromatic scent reminds of Eucalyptus and some cold medicine. Its colour is clear with a slight of green. Myrtle essential oil has a wide range of use, but is mostly used in skin care and the treatment of respiratory problems.
In an oil burner or vaporiser, for inhalation or as an ointment to treat respiratory problems.
Its properties makes it useful in skin care for oily skin, open pores and acne.
Myrtle essential oil has a clarifying, purifying effect on mind, it helps to calm down and with insomnia.
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Botanical Name:||Myrtus communis|
|Plant part:||Fresh leaves and branches|
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H341: Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H351: Suspected of causing cancer.
- H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P281: Use personal protective equipment as required.
- P301 + 310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P405: Store locked up.