Spanish Marjoram, Thymus mastichina, is a plant of the Thyme family. It grows wild in the Algarve, for distilling the essential oil we use the leaveas and flowering parts.
The essential oil helps with the treatment of respiratory problems.
Main properties / application
antiseptic, antic-bacterial, exptectorant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic
- Common colds and coughs
- Respiratory problems
- Boosts Immune system
It also has a calming and soothing effect that helps reduce nervousness and relieves anxiety and depression.
- Oil burner/Vaporiser
- Bath / foot bath
- Body oil
- Solution for gurgling
Spanish Marjoram shouldn't be used during pregnancy.
Don't use it for babies and infants.
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Botanical name:||Thymus mastichina|
|Plant part:||leaves, flowering top|
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H304: Kann bei Verschlucken und Eindringen in die Atemwege tödlich sein.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P405: Store locked up.