Tea tree is native to Australia, it is an evergreen shrub and can reach up to 10 metres. James Cook discovered the shrub on his expeditions through the wetlands. The leaves make a refreshing and an aromatic tea. The aborigines have used a brew of the leaves to treat skin problems.
Examples of use
Tea tree essential oil has a fresh and clear aroma and may smell similar like Eucalyptus.
The essential oil has antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties. It helps to treat skin problems like acne or psoriasis and can be useful with fungal nail infections. The oil may be used directly on insect bites.
Tea tree essential oil may provoke contact dermatitis. Always try it first on a healthy part of the skin.
|Shipping weight:||0,06 Kg|
|Botanical Name:||Melaleuca alternifolia|
|Country of origin:||Portugal|
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P301+310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P405: Store locked up.