In traditional herbal medicine Lemon balm is used to treat gastrointestinal problems and it has relaxing and calming effects on the nervous system.
The Lemon balm essential oil has antibacterial, antiviral, antispasmodic and soothing characteristics.
- pain relief, soothing
- digestive, antispasmodic
- Insect bites
- Skin care, anti-inflammatory, refreshing, regenerating
Lemon balm has a calming and balancing effect on the mind and can be used with sleep problems.
|Shipping weight:||0,04 Kg|
|Botanical Name:||Melissa officinalis|
|Plant part:||Leaves and branches|
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305 + P351 + P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.