The name sage derives from the latin word salvare = to salvage. It has been used since centuries in the traditional medicine.
Effects of Sage Essential Oil
Sage Essential Oil has antifungal, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antibacterial, expectorant and stimulating properties, amongst others.
Sage essential oil is used in anti-aging and skin treatment products. It is also known for the treatment of coughs, colds and infections in the chest or respiratory tracts.
It has a stimulating influence on the brain and may improve the memory. Studies investigate the efficacy of sage in the treatment of Alzheimer.
Do not use during pregnancy or with high blood pressure. Nicht während der Schwangerschaft oder bei hohem Blutdruck anwenden. Epileptics must not use sage essential oils.
|Shipping weight:||0,06 Kg|
|Botanical Name:||Salvia officinalis|
|Plant part:||Leaves and flowers|
|Country of Origin:||Portugal|
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H371: May cause damage to organs.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P301+310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P405: Store locked up.