The fresh Clary Sage flowers have quite an "interesting" scent, some may think of old shoes or even sweat, fortunately those notes disappear during the distillation process.
The essential oil has a warm, sweet scent with a slight spicy tone. It has stimulating, anti-depressive, inspiring, balancing and invigorating effects on mind. The hallucinatory effect is known since Middle Ages, the Celts used to flavour wine and other drinks with it.
The chemical composition of Clary Sage essential oil has hormone-like effects, it is used with menstrual problems, during menopause and for birth preparation and during birth.
Clary Sage has antispasmodic effects, it can be used with gastrointestinal problems (cramps), respiratory problems, headaches and migraine.
Skin care with Clary Sage benefits from its balancing effects of the essential oil, it helps with oily skin and increased sebum production.
Don´t use Clary Sage Essential Oil together with alcohol.
It is not suitable for babies, children and pregnant woman.
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Botanical Name:||Salvia sclarea|
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.