Laurel (Laurus nobilis) has its origin in Southwestern Asia and grows now in the whole mediterranean area. Laurel is an evergreen shrub or tree and can reach heights up to 10 metres. The dry leaves refine soups, stews and meat dishes.
Laurel Essential Oil is obtained by steam distillation of leaves and branches. Its scent is warm and spicy, with a slight sweet note.
antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, mucolytic, digestive, lymphatic system, pain-relieving.
Skin problems, as cleansing and compresses
Inhalation or unction for the treatment of a common cold
To sooth muscular aches and pain, blend Jojoba or Olive oil with laurel essential oil (1% dilution) and rub 3x a day.
Laurel essential oil has an inspiring and warming effect on the mind, it is useful to help by self-doubts.
Laurel essential oil is not for internal use for pregnant woman and babies.
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Botanical Name:||Laurus nobilis|
|Plant part:||Leaves and branches|
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H351: Suspected of causing cancer.
- H341: Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P281: Use personal protective equipment as required.
- P301+P310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P405: Store locked up.