As a spices it refines meat, mediterranean and potato dishes.
Rosemary essential oil has a strong, fresh and clear scent.
Rosemary essential Oil is antiseptic and stimulates blood circulation. It is part of massage oil, it soothes muscle and joint pains.
It is used in dandruff shampoos, it helps with oily skin, acne and supports wound healing. Rosemary essential oil is part of the traditional "Eau de Cologne".
Rosemary essential oil eases respiratory problems during a cold with its antiseptic and antispasmodic effects.
A few drops in an oil burner or vaporizer have positive effects on brain capacity and memorization skills.
Mental effects / application
Skin effects / application
oily, unclear skin
For warming up muscles or sore muscles blend 4 drops with 1 tablespoon of olive, almond or sesame oil and massage the spots. As a massage oil blend 100ml plant oil like almond or olive oil with 20-25 drops.
For inhalation mix 4 drops with a tea spoon of sea salt and dissolve it in 2 litres hot water.
Foot bath: Mix a half cup of sea salt with 2-3 drops and dissolve it in a large bowl with handwarm water.
Rosmary essential oil should not be used during pregnancy.
People with high blood pressure and epileptics shouldn't use the essential oil.
|Shipping weight:||0,06 Kg|
|Botanical Name:||Rosmarinus officinalis|
|Plant part:||Leaves and flowers|
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H371: May cause damage to organs.
- H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P271: Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.P405: Store locked up.